Launched by the Unisféra International Centre, Planetair was created to support individuals, businesses and organizations seeking to evaluate, reduce and offset their ecological footprint and especially their climate impact.
Planetair enables individuals, businesses and organizations to quantify their greenhouse gas emissions and determine opportunities to reduce and offset their climate impact through carbon credits.
Planetair also certifies the carbon neutrality of activities, events and organizations, creating value for its clients, and assists its clients in their strategies to disseminate and communicate their climate efforts.
Main areas of action
- Share information on climate change
- Increase climate change awareness
- Market high-quality carbon credits
- Support businesses, organizations and events’ climate change efforts
- Calculate GHG emissions
- Develop tailored calculation tools
- Support businesses and organizations’ internal and external communications related to their climate change efforts
Planetair supports its clients’ efforts to meet rigorous standards to ensure the optimal impact of carbon investments and guarantees the quality of its carbon credits by investing in Gold Standard certified projects.
Planetair offers a wide range of certified projects as well as portfolios based on the market’s most rigorous standards.
Our Clients And Partners
Our clients include large, medium and small businesses in various sectors, government institutions, non-profit organizations, events organizations and citizens committed to the fight against climate change.