Launched by the Unisféra International Centre, Planetair was created to support individuals, businesses and organizations seeking to evaluate, reduce and offset their ecological footprint and especially their climate impact.
Planetair enables individuals, businesses and organizations to quantify their greenhouse gas emissions and determine opportunities to reduce and offset their climate impact through carbon credits.
Planetair also certifies the carbon neutrality of activities, events and organizations, creating value for its clients, and assists its clients in their strategies to disseminate and communicate their climate efforts.
Main areas of action
- Disseminate of information on climate change.
- Build awareness of climate change for different target audiences.
- Market high-quality carbon credits.
- Support businesses and organizations in their climate change efforts
- Quantify GHG emissions
- Develop tailored quantification tools
- Carry out GHG balances.
- Support event organizers in their climate change efforts.
- Support businesses and organizations in their internal and external communications on their climate change efforts.
Planetair makes certain that its clients’ efforts meet the most rigorous standards to ensure the optimal use of offsetting investments and guarantees the quality of the carbon credits it distributes by collaborating exclusively in Gold Standard certified projects. The addition of the CarbonFix certification to the Gold Standard portfolio attests to the quality of the certified forest credits.
Planetair’s carbon credit portfolio therefore offers a wide range of varied and exclusive credit programs based on the market’s most rigorous standards.
Our Clients And Partners
Our clients include large, medium and small businesses in various sectors, government institutions, non-profit organizations, events organizations and citizens committed to the fight against climate change.